As an official supporting organisation, the Australian Institute of International Affairs is excited to offer AIIA members a 20% discount special for entry to The Economist‘s Australia’s Asian Future Summit 2017. Addressing the theme of innovation as competition, the summit will bring together policymakers, leaders in regional and Australian business, academics and pioneering entrepreneurs for a frank debate about the role Australia can play in boosting Asia’s capacity for innovation.
Innovation as Competition, Australia’s Asian Future Summit 2017 will take place on Friday 1 September at the Four Seasons hotel in Sydney. Hear Matthias Cormann, Australia’s finance minister, and Peter Coleman, chief executive officer of Woodside Energy, discuss the future of Australia’s core industries in Asia.
Other key topics include:
- Australian innovation in a drawbridge-up world
- Technology and the transformation of Australia’s economy
- Australia v Asia: Finance disrupted
- Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
- “Austech” and the driving force of new industries such as biotech, health tech and e-tech
- Collaboration between the private sector and academia to commercialise new technologies.
AIIA members can take advantage of this special offer and book online today with discount code AIIA3337 to enjoy a 20% off the standard rate.
For the latest agenda, download the event brochure.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2585 3312.
To engage with Innovation as Competition: Australia’s Asian Future Summit on social media, use #AusInnov in your conversations and follow @EconomistEvents.