Members of AIIA WA can buy two tickets at the member price ($10 per ticket) to each of our monthly meetings where leading academics and professionals in the field of international relations share their work and knowledge of international issues. We also run pop up events when speakers become available a short notice throughout the year.
- 12 months membership including voting rights
- Discounted entry to full WA event program
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Six issues of the Australian Journal of International Affairs (AJIA) annually, valued at $197
- Exclusive members-only section of the AIIA website, including access to publications from as fa back as 1947
- Reciprocal membership nationally and with institutes overseas, including access to the AIIA Casey Library, located in the AIIA National Office at Stephen House
- Invitations to events and networking opportunities with partner organisations
- Opportunity to participate in annual AIIA study tours overseas
The AIIA WA receives no core funding from government. We are funded by membership subscriptions and the proceeds from ticket sales to our meetings and events. Donations are also welcome. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and can be made online here.
|Individual||$90 per annum|
|Full-time Student||$50 per annum|
|Corporate/ Consular/ Academic||$380 per annum|
Sign up as a new member
Joining the AIIA WA is easy. To become a member you can either:
If you have any questions or problem with the sign up, please contact the AIIA WA Secretary at email@example.com or call (08) 6225 2515.
AIIA WA membership lasts for 12 months from date of payment. Members are sent an annual renewal notice to their registered email address. To renew a membership you can either:
2. Post a cheque to:
Attn: The Treasurer
AIIA Western Australia
PO Box 1326 South Perth 6951
Mark cheques payable to “AIIA Western Australia” and include your name, address and (preferably) your phone number.
If you have any questions or problems renewing your membership, please contact the AIIA WA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6225 2515.