Annual membership of the AIIA Western Australia gives access to the preeminent network of expert knowledge on international affairs in Australia as well as the opportunity to be part of a community of internationally-minded people here in Perth.
Keep at the forefront of what’s happening beyond our borders and how a rapidly interconnected world is impacting us here in Australia and WA more specifically.
Whether you’re looking to stay on top of bilateral relations with India, China, the United States or Europe, or your field of interest is more about developments in the Middle East or the Pacific, membership of AIIA Western Australia will ensure that you have leading insights and analysis across a broad spectrum of global issues as part of the country’s longest running and only independent national organisation dedicated to Australia’s international affairs.
Membership to AIIA Western Australia is open. Our Institute welcomes individuals, businesses, government agencies, not-for-profit organisations, consulates, diplomatic representatives/corps, educational institutions and students, whether enrolled as domestic or international.
Read on to find out how to join us!
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Discounted entry to full AIIA WA program for you and one guest at each event
- Complimentary online subscription to the bi-monthly Australian Journal of International Affairs*
- Member-only access to AIIA website with an extensive archive of publications dating back to 1947
- Member-only invites to partner events, roundtable forums, overseas study tours and national publishing opportunities
- Automatic membership of AIIA WA Young Professional Network (35 years and under)
* Upgrade to print subscription for $30pa (RRP $293). Not available for the discounted Student membership category.
Benefits of Corporate/Organisation Membership:
This membership category is suitable companies/businesses, government agencies, consulates/diplomatic corps, university departments, colleges/schools and other not-for-profit organisations who may want to have multiple representatives involved in AIIA WA activities. The organisation must nominate between 1-5 key points of contact for membership communications.
- Discounted member entry for any 5 representatives at every AIIA WA event
- Complimentary print and online subscription to the bi-monthly Australian Journal of International Affairs (RRP $293)
- Company/organisation recognition on AIIA WA website and at any sponsored events*
- Opportunities to co-host / co-badge events* where AIIA WA provides full event management services
- Special invites to AIIA or partner events related to your organisation’s international interest/s
*To discuss your specific requirements with us so we can tailor a package to suit your organisational needs, please contact our Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6117 3882.
AIIA WA membership is valid for 12 months from date of payment. Members are sent an annual renewal notice to their registered email address.
Individual $90 per annum
Individual + print journal $120 per annum
Student (full-time) $50 per annum
Corporate / Organisation $380 per annum
NOTE: Membership fees are currently GST free. AIIA WA is not required to register for GST.
Become a Member
Joining the AIIA WA is easy! To become a member you can either:
If you have any questions or problem with signing up, please contact the AIIA WA Secretary at email@example.com or call (08) 6117 3882.
Renewing your Membership
To stay connected, renew your membership in one of the following ways:
1. Log in & pay online through GlueUp membership portal (preferred);
2. By cheque payable to “AIIA Western Australia” with your full name, address and phone number:
ATTN: The Treasurer
AIIA Western Australia
PO Box 1326
South Perth WA 6951
3. In person at any event, or by contacting the Secretary.
If you have any questions about your membership status or problems renewing your membership (including difficulty logging into the GlueUp membership portal*), please contact the AIIA WA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6117 3882.
*Forgotten your password to the GlueUp membership portal? Click the “Forgot password” link during the log in process to have a new temporary passcode automatically emailed to you.