In celebration of International Women’s Day on 8 March, the Australian Institute of International Affairs’ Australian Outlook is exclusively publishing articles written by female authors for the week of 5 to 11 March.
- Rebecca Strating | The Timor Sea Disputes: Resolved or Ongoing?
- Jacinta O’Hagan | Huntington Redux? A New Era of Civilisational Politics
- Dorothy Horsfield | The Russia Election: Putin and the Seven Dwarves
- Katrina Lee Koo | International Women’s Day 2018: Distance Travelled, Ground Lost and Ways Forward
- Sharon Bessell | What We Can Learn From the Oxfam Scandal
- Nancy Schneider | Will Gun Violence Drive Migration to Safe Haven States?
- Tinashe Jakwa | The Mo Ibrahim Prize: A Misdiagnosis of Africa’s Problems?
- Maria Tanyag | Duterte, Hypermasculinity and the Key to Populism
- Keshia Jacotine | The Mundane Reality of Think Tanks