The Australian Institute of International Affairs’ Annual Review is now available. It has been a dynamic and successful year.
2015 started with the excellent news that the AIIA was voted the top think tank in Southeast Asia and the Pacific in the University of Pennsylvania’s Global Think Tanks Index. In the following months, the AIIA’s events and publications have been able to reach a wide and diverse audience including:
- 600,000 page views of the website and Australian Outlook blog;
- 82,000 full-text downloads of the Australian Journal of International Affairs;
- 39,000 visitors to the Windows to the World embassy open day program;
- almost 200 AIIA events in seven states and territories nationwide;
- a record 350 people attending the AIIA National Conference.
The Annual Review 2014-15 is available online.