Membership of the Australian Institute of International Affairs NSW (AIIA NSW) gives access to the pre-eminent public network of expert knowledge on international affairs in Australia. To gain a competitive edge in this rapidly globalising world, individuals and organisations need to secure the best, politically independent information and analysis. Whether you’re looking to stay on top of relations with India, China, the United States or Europe, whether your field of interest is developments in the Middle East or the Pacific, membership of the AIIA should be a priority: the AIIA is the oldest, most prestigious and respected organisation of its kind in Australia.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted entry to AIIA events.
- A quarterly free subscription to the Australian Journal of International Affairs.
- Member only access to the Charteris Library
- Low cost hire of the Glover Cottages for private or corporate use
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Member’s entry for agreed number of employees at any one time to our speakers’ program
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on our website and at special events
- Special consideration for invitations to limited-attendance events and forum
- Further details from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Individual Regular: $170.00; Regular Couple $310.00;
Seniors $100.00; Senior couple $200.00;
Gold membership providing free entry to all weekly meetings and front row seating $400.00
Paying for your Membership
To pay by credit card through PayPal please go to NSW’s TidyHQ page.
By bank transfer to our account at Westpac. The BSB number is 032 197 and the account number 327782. To confirm you have done this, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By cheque mailed to AIIA NSW, The Glover Cottages,124 Kent St, Sydney 2000 To confirm you have done this, please email: email@example.com