Applications have now closed
The AIIA National Office in Canberra is seeking a part-time office manager, who will be responsible for several of the clerical tasks of the institute. Successful candidates will be highly organised and personable, with prior work experience in customer service and administration. Specifically, the tasks of the office manager will include:
- Supporting external bookkeepers with data entry and other tasks;
- Processing donations, receipts, invoices, and other administrative tasks;
- Keeping files and records up to date;
- Responding to enquiries from state and territory branches of the AIIA;
- Organising and taking minutes for meetings;
- Answering telephone and email inquiries from the wider public; and
- Performing other office upkeep where required.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable learning and navigating online systems such as Xero. Ideally, candidates will be available 15-20 hours per week. Candidates should demonstrate strong organisational and customer-service skills in applying for this role. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable in their approach to tasks, possess strong command of detail, and at times be able to operate autonomously with little oversight.
Salary: $25 per hour plus superannuation.